2019 RAM 1500 Towing
Boasting a best-in-class V8 towing capacity of 12,750 lbs, the 2019 RAM 1500 is fully capable of hauling a heavy trailer or boat. With a range of high-powered engines employing the latest in advanced technologies, this rugged pickup truck is leading the way. Learn more about the towing capacity of the all-new RAM 1500 today.
How Much Can the RAM 1500 Tow?
The RAM 1500 is offered with a variety of different engines, each delivering uncompromising power and impressive towing capabilities. Find out which engine is the best fit for your needs in Lafayette:
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with eTorque
- Maximum Towing – 12,750 pounds
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- Maximum Towing – 11,610 pounds
- 3.6L PENTASTAR® V6 Engine with eTorque
- Maximum Towing – 7,730 pounds
It’s clear that throughout the RAM 1500 lineup you’ll find robust towing capability. The class-leading V8 towing of the HEMI® V8 is largely due to the new eTorque system which uses an electric motor to boost the output of its already impressive gas-powered performance.
- With its next-generation technology, the standard TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission provides smooth and efficient shifting, even with the heaviest of loads.
- The available class-exclusive Active-Level™ Four Corner Air Suspension with automatic load leveling enhances handling and adds confidence and control when towing.
- With a maximum payload capacity of 2,300 pounds, you can load the RAM 1500 with all of the heavy building or landscaping supplies you need.
- The high-strength steel frame construction ensures the durability that drivers from Lebanon and beyond want in a hardworking pickup truck.
Drive the All-New RAM 1500 Today
Find out how to lift your RAM truck, and see how this solid pickup matches up against the GMC Sierra 1500 and the Silverado 1500. Here at York Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT we’ll be happy to review the RAM performance specs with you, and help you secure the competitive financing you need to drive away in a new RAM 1500 today!
Learn More About the Ram 1500 Features
More From York Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Boasting a best-in-class V8 towing capacity of 12,750 lbs, the 2019 RAM 1500 is fully capable of hauling a heavy trailer or boat. With a range of high-powered engines employing the latest in advanced technologies, this rugged pickup truck is leading the way. Learn more about the towing capacity of the all-new RAM 1500 today. View…
Off-road ready and remarkably versatile, the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler provides the kind of utility that Lafayette drivers expect from the Jeep brand. From Trail Rated® 4×4 performance and superior towing ability, to its winch-capable steel bumpers and available Jeep® Utility Grid, the Wrangler is ready to carry you onto your next adventure. View Inventory…
Contact Us The terms SRT® and R/T are associated with performance trims available on Dodge and some Jeep vehicles. SRT® stands for Street & Racing Technology and R/T stands for Road/Track, so what does this translate to for drivers in Lafayette? Benefits of SRT The SRT® trim offers top of the line performance and power….