2018 Jeep Wrangler Utility
Off-road ready and remarkably versatile, the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler provides the kind of utility that Lafayette drivers expect from the Jeep brand. From Trail Rated® 4×4 performance and superior towing ability, to its winch-capable steel bumpers and available Jeep® Utility Grid, the Wrangler is ready to carry you onto your next adventure.
Explore the Capable Utility Features of the Jeep Wrangler
The all-new Wrangler sports an iconic Jeep design and style, along with a wide range of unique utility features that allow you to adapt and customize this rugged SUV to your liking.
- Wide Open: The new Freedom Top® hardtop with removable roof panels, a zipperless Sunrider® soft top, a foldable windshield, and a multi-length hinge pin system to easily remove or reinstall the doors, allows you to configure your Wrangler the way you want it.
- Hidden Storage: An under-floor compartment in the cargo area provides extra storage space.
- Jeep® Utility Grid: These military-inspired tactical packs are convenient organizers providing flexible storage for water bottle, flashlights, first aid kit, and more.
- Wash-Out Interior: One-way drain valves in the floor can be accessed by removing the carpet, making it easy to wash out the inside of your Wrangler. A useful feature after a day on the trails at Badlands Off-Road Park.
- Winch-Capable Steel Bumper: Available front and/or rear bumpers feature removable endcaps to facilitate even the most radical off-road experience.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Skid Plates: These available heavy duty skid plates make off-roading more safe and secure by protecting critical components.
There are 3 Jeep Wrangler 4×4 systems to choose from:
- Selec-Trac®: Automatically switches between 2WD and 4WD to accommodate road conditions.
- Command-Trac®: A shift-on-the-fly system with an NV241 GII transfer case and 2.72:1 low range to make rock crawling a breeze.
- Rock-Trac®: A 4:1 low gear ratio, Tru-Lok® electronic locking front and rear differentials, and electronic front sway bar disconnect, combine to provide the ultimate off-road experience.
Towing and Cargo Capacities
- Towing Capacity: The 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine and 2.0L Turbo Engine in the 2-door models both deliver a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs, enough to haul a small boat to Lake Holiday. In the 4-door models the maximum cargo capacity is a respectable 2,000 lbs.
- Cargo Capacity: With the rear seat folded the Wrangler offers 72.4 cubic ft of cargo space. That should be plenty of room for your gear.
Experience the Jeep Wrangler Today
Compare the 2018 2018 Jeep Wrangler to the Toyota 4Runner to see which of these off-roaders will best suit your needs. At York Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT we carry a great selection of Wrangler models, and you can easily get pre-approved for a loan by applying for financing online. Contact us or stop by our Lafayette area Jeep headquarters to learn more today!
More From York Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Boasting a best-in-class V8 towing capacity of 12,750 lbs, the 2019 RAM 1500 is fully capable of hauling a heavy trailer or boat. With a range of high-powered engines employing the latest in advanced technologies, this rugged pickup truck is leading the way. Learn more about the towing capacity of the all-new RAM 1500 today. View…
Off-road ready and remarkably versatile, the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler provides the kind of utility that Lafayette drivers expect from the Jeep brand. From Trail Rated® 4×4 performance and superior towing ability, to its winch-capable steel bumpers and available Jeep® Utility Grid, the Wrangler is ready to carry you onto your next adventure. View Inventory…
Contact Us The terms SRT® and R/T are associated with performance trims available on Dodge and some Jeep vehicles. SRT® stands for Street & Racing Technology and R/T stands for Road/Track, so what does this translate to for drivers in Lafayette? Benefits of SRT The SRT® trim offers top of the line performance and power….